It's all about beers

24 hours in a day. 24 beers in a case ... coincidence?

A woman drove me to drink and I didn't even have the decency to thank her...

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to
keep your mouth shut. -Ernest Hemingway

American beer is like making love in a canoe. It's f*cking close to
water. - Monty Python

And God said: Let there be vodka! And He saw that it was good. Then
God said: Let there be light! And then He said: Whoa - too much light.

As a rule, I don't drink -- as a habit, I do!

Beer - The reason I wake up every afternoon.

Beer contains Vitamin Pee.

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Don't drink and drive. You might hit a bump and spill your beer.

Give a man a beer, he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, he'll
waste a lifetime.

I don't drink anymore. Of course, I don't drink any less, either.

I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the
morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day. - Frank
Sinatra

I swear to drunk I'm not God!

I'd rather have a beer than win father of the year. - Homer Simpson

Many people die of thirst - but the Irish are born with one.

Once during prohibition, I was forced to live on nothing but food and
water. - W.C. Fields

Remember I before E, except in Budweiser.

The best days to drink beer are days that end in the letter "Y".

The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind. -
Humphrey Bogart

There are 5 signs that you are drunk. The first one is loss of memory,
but I can't remember the rest.

There are only two cases when I drink beer, when I'm alone and when
I'm with someone else.

Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time.

To be intoxicated is to feel sophisticated but not be able to say it.

To some its a six-pack, to me it's a support Group.

When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading. - Henny Youngman

Whiskey was invented so the Irish wouldn't rule the world.

Work is the curse of the drinking classes. - Oscar Wilde

You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it
helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear
weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. - Frank Zappa

You know you are getting old, when happy hour is a nap.

You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on. - Dean Martin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Poze Soc" din Lost - Gafa la Antena 1

Bestoftheweb.ro 02/25/2012 (a.m.)

Babuinii conduc Romania - astazi babuinul Relu Fenechiu