Speeka da english

The bus stops and two Italian men get on. They
sit down and engage in an animated conversation.

An American woman is sitting across from them. The
woman isn't paying attention to their conversation at
first, but her attention is grabbed when she hears one
of the men say the following:

"Emma comes first. Den I come. Den two asses come
together. I come once-a-more. Two asses, they come
together again. I come again and pee twice. Then I
come one lasta time."

"You foul-mouthed sex obsessed pig" shouts the lady
indignantly. "In this country....we don't speak aloud
in public places about our sex lives..."

"Hey, coola down lady," said the man. "Who talkin'
abouta sexa? I'm a justa tellin' my frienda how to
spella... ' Mississippi '."


I BET YOU WILL READ THIS AGAIN!!!
Thanks Marina! Send more at revolutiaverde@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Poze Soc" din Lost - Gafa la Antena 1

Bestoftheweb.ro 02/25/2012 (a.m.)

Babuinii conduc Romania - astazi babuinul Relu Fenechiu