Timescapes Timelapse: Mountain Light

Timescapes Timelapse: Mountain Light from Tom @ Timescapes on Vimeo.


I'm working on a big 9-minute follow-up to "Learning to Fly", but it won't be ready till next summer. Meantime, here are some shots from my trip in August to California's White Mountains and Yosemite, all shot on the Canon 5D2.
These are sequences from my first film - "These Short Days" - currently in production. If anyone happens to know a good producer or production company who might be willing to help shepherd this film to completion next Fall, I would really appreciate an introduction. Much thanks!
To contact me: timescapes.org/contact.html(Music is Michael Stearns. My sincerest and most humble admiration to Ron Fricke and Mark Magidson.)
Some behind-the-scenes vids showing how I did several of these shots:

youtube.com/watch?v=AoCx6sOCTQE
youtube.com/watch?v=Nxvx_LOnGhw
youtube.com/watch?v=sVzFm_NDhyE
youtube.com/watch?v=JGLSFSjyffU

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Poze Soc" din Lost - Gafa la Antena 1

Bestoftheweb.ro 02/25/2012 (a.m.)

Babuinii conduc Romania - astazi babuinul Relu Fenechiu